Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Beginner's Blog

I've decided to attempt to put all my jumbled up mess of a brain out there for everyone to poke around and see what's in there.  This is my first attempt at a blog and I'm still getting used to what it's all about so bear with me.  I'd like to have this shared across my various profiles, but I'll get to that eventually.

You can look forward to hearing my thoughts on a wide range of topics, but most will probably be very unusual.  One such topic will be "Coridamus".  I'll take my hand at predicting the near and distant future based on my own current observations of the world and the people that are shaping it (for good or other).

Other topics will come to mind in time when the mood strikes me.

I welcome you all to my blog and please, feel free to comment on my thoughts and whatnot.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment